Game Day Info
Ticket Info + Getting Here
Your tickets are available via the CPL Centre Circle App. The app can be easily downloaded to your mobile device via the App Store or Google Play Store.
All persons must have either valid accreditation or a valid ticket to enter the Meadows on the Green stadium area
Tickets can easily be transferred or sold … right from the app!
Bring your mobile device to the match and your ticket(s) will be scanned right from your phone— simple!
Having problems? Visit HERE for a step-by-step guide.’
Don’t have a mobile device? Call our ticketing office at 403.974.4567.
Complimentary Shuttle: Red Arrow offers a complimentary shuttle service from the Somerset/Bridlewood LRT Station—so take the LRT or park n’ ride! This service will begin 2 hours prior to game time.
Pub Bus Service: will be available from the Rose and Crown to/from Kildaires Ale House in Silverado for home games. Please contact Kildaires for availability (403) 719-0256
Onsite: Parking is available on-site for a fee of $10. Parking is accessible via Tournament Lane on the west side of Spruce Meadows. Please see driving map below.
Bicycles: If you are a neighbour of Spruce Meadows, cycle racks will be available on the west side of the property off Tournament Lane by the Horizons Pavilion.
All vehicles arriving at Spruce Meadows must access the property from Tournament Lane on the West side of the property – please see Driving Map below.
Entrance for attendees to the stadium will be via the Horizons Pavilion. Please review the Policies and Procedures on this page for what you can and can’t bring with you.
Entrance for Officers Club Members will be at the Congress Hall.
Please have your ticket(s) ready for scanning on your mobile device.
Will Call, Game-Day Ticket Sales and Guest Relations are located in the northwest corner of the Horizons Pavilion.
Will Call tickets require Photo identification and the credit card used to purchase the tickets in order to be picked up.
There are a number of accessible seating options at various price points for both season ticket holders or single game ticket holders. Please call us for further information.
Accessible washrooms can be located in Founders Plaza, behind the East Grandstand and west of the South Grandstand.
Parking is available, with a government-issued pass, in Lots 7 & 8 – please see map below.
Membership Cards / Game-Day Tickets with proper accreditation MUST be presented in order to gain admission to these areas.
If you have forgotten/lost your Membership Card with VIP Mess sticker or Game-Day Ticket with VIP Mess sticker, you will not be admitted under any circumstance.
Questions while you are here
Shop in the Cavalry FC Store located in the lower plaza close to the DJ Gazebo. It is open every game day for your convenience.
Memberships Cards must be presented in order to receive Season Ticket Membership discounts in the Cavalry FC Store.
There are several options available to you for food and beverage—see map below for locations.
Big Rock Beer Tent
Both food and beverages are available in the Big Rock Beer tent located in the upper plaza, just steps away from the Horizons Pavilion. This is a covered location.
Flavours of the World
A variety of menu items are available from Flavours of the World located in the lower plaza. Enjoy the sunshine, patio chairs, tables, and umbrellas and watch the nearby large screen video board.
If you’d rather have a latte or a glass of wine —go no further than Café Vino in the lower plaza. Light snacks and sandwiches are also on the menu at this location.
Great Events Food Truck
Select some great eats from the Great Events Food Truck conveniently located behind the East Grandstand for easy access.
Corner Kick Hoecker
Located in the southwest corner of the pitch, the Corner Kick Hoecker is located in an ideal location for refreshments for supporters seated in the South Grandstand.
East Beer Tent
Located next to the RE/MAX Family Centre, this beer tent is a convenient stop for those in the East Grandstand.
Arrive early, there’s lots to see and do. The doors will open 1 ½ hours prior to kick-off (weekdays) and 2 hours prior to kick-off (weekends).
Food kiosks, beer tents, and entertainment will be open for your enjoyment.
The Fan Zone in the lower plaza will feature games on the big screen video board and DJ’s will be spinning tunes for your enjoyment.
Avoid the traffic – arrive early and stay late!
Free TELUS WiFi will be available in all areas—just connect to #Telus.
Get the most out of your match day and tune into the CPL Centre Circle App for game day updates.
Another CPL game on? Get updates on the Centre Circle App or stream it to your phone using Onesoccer.ca
First Aid is located behind the East Grandstand, beside the Meadows on the Green restrooms.
If someone is in medical distress, please alert a member of the security or Spruce Meadows staff and they will connect medical personnel with the person in distress.
An ATM machines are located in the Horizons Pavilion and next to Café Vino – see map below.
Lost and Found is located in the Security Hoecker tent located north of the Horizons Pavilion – please see map below. Guests can visit lost and found at anytime on game days.
After the match, guests should contact Spruce Meadows/Cavalry FC at 403.974.4200.
There is an extensive list of items you are unable to bring into the soccer enclosure – from strollers to food and beverage.
Please take a moment to read this list carefully under “Policies and Procedures – CanPL Prohibited Items Policy”
Policies and Procedures
All persons must have either valid accreditation or a valid ticket to enter the Meadows on the Green/ATCO Field stadium area.
All patrons, staff and volunteers will be subject to a search of personal belongings.
Anyone refusing a search may face eviction and/or may be refused re-entry.
For the safety and security of all guests and employees at CanPL Stadiums, the following items will not be permitted:
- Weapons or replicas of any kind that includes, but is not limited to, guns, firearms, ammunition, stun guns, self-defense sprays, fuels, torches, lighter fluids, bats, brass knuckles, batons, martial art weapons, knives, razor blades, box cutters, scissors, tools.
- Explosives, aerosols and fireworks of any kind that includes, but is not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics. This is a major health and safety issue globally. This is a very serious issue.
- Bags of any kind larger than 14”x 14” x 6” are prohibited from entry into Stadium. Please note, there is NO on-site check-in or storage.
- Illegal drugs, illicit substances or prescription narcotics in non-labelled containers.
- Professional camera equipment that includes, but is not limited to: cameras with lenses longer than 3” (detachable or non-detachable), video cameras and the use of video capable devices such as GoPro as well as tripods, selfie sticks, telescopic or similar devices.
- Items intended to create an optical distraction (laser pointing devices).
- Aerosol cans or noise making devices, whistles, cowbells, air horns and plastic horns such as vuvuselas.*
- Any size of pole or stick, including those associated with banners or flags.
- All outside food or beverage.
- Projectiles including, but not limited to, streamers, inflatable balls, frisbees and hula hoops.
- Non-service animals.
- Portable chairs and seat cushions *
- Rollerblades, skateboards, hover boards, scooters or bicycles (racks located outside of Horizons Pavilion).
- Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or other model aircraft
- Inappropriate attire or signage including all gang affiliations.
- Strollers, wagons, bicycle carriers, scooters, skateboards or any similar items are not permitted into the stadium grounds.
Attendees, please read this list carefully and leave any items listed in your vehicle for ease of entrance.
CanPL Stadiums maintain sole discretion to deny access to any patron(s) possessing item(s) deemed disruptive and/or a safety concern. All prohibited items must be appropriately disposed of prior to access to a CanPL Stadium being granted.
* At security personnel’s discretion
CanPL, it’s club and its venues are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests in and around our stadium and facilities. Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their Club while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, Referees, and opposing Club fans and players.
CanPL fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects (including streamers), attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, offensive language, obscene or abusive language or gestures, which includes racist, xenophobic, sexist or otherwise inappropriate language.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies, Fan Code of Conduct and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball retriever on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue. Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions including ejection, banishment and arrest.
We are very sorry – pets are NOT permitted into the soccer enclosure and stadium. For the safety and well-being of your pet, please leave them at home and not in your car.
Spruce Meadows and the Cavalry FC recognize the importance of Service Animals to qualified individuals with disabilities and has established the following policy for the use of Service Animals at soccer events.
- The animal should be non-disruptive to other individuals attending the athletic event; and
- To the extent possible, the owner should ensure that the animal does not: Sniff or jump on people, tables, or the personal belonging of others. Block an aisle or passageway for fire egress.
Service Dogs in Training
Service dogs in training are permitted in all Spruce Meadows facilities on the same basis as Service Animals, provided that all of the following conditions are met:
- The dog is being led or accompanied by a trainer for the purpose of training the dog.
- The trainer must have in their personal possession identification verifying that they are trainers of service dogs.
Use of Emotional Support Animals
Emotional Support Animals are not permitted into the soccer enclosure and stadium.
Spruce Meadows is a non-smoking facility—this pertains to any type of smoking product as well as electronic smoking/vaping devices.
Any guests caught smoking will be removed from the premises. There will be no re-entry to the stadium once entered.
Fans must be 18 years or older to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
Proper photo identification is required to purchase an alcoholic beverage. Spruce Meadows Staff, and our affiliates, reserve the right to check proof of legal age.
A maximum of two (2) items of alcohol will be sold to an individual at one time.
Alcohol sales will end 20 minutes prior to the end of the match.
We regret that tailgating is not permitted in the Spruce Meadows parking lots as these areas are not covered under our liquor license.
The Ticketholder understands that Spruce Meadows Sports and Entertainment Ltd., and the agents of the Canadian Premier League, will be gathering photographic and video images and recordings during this event which may include the Ticketholder. The Ticketholder expressly agrees that those images and recordings are the sole and exclusive property of Spruce Meadows Sports and Entertainment Ltd. and hereby consents to Spruce Meadow’s release and reproduction of all photographic and video images, recordings and likenesses taken during its events for future promotional or commercial purposes, without any notice or compensation to the Ticketholder.